dinsdag 23 december 2014

Schoolweek 16-17 5th-14th- (AW Basketball, NBA, Birthday)

December 5th, first high school basketball game with Anthony Wayne.

We won this game 60-69. The game was at home. I didn't play myself but it was still a fun. There were a lot of people that watched the game. 

This picture is of the US flag that they show before the game during the national anthem. Before every game we play they sing the national anthem and all look at the flag.


Here some pictures of during and after the game.





December 6th, first NBA game.

Philadelphia 76ers - Detroit Pistons 
108 - 101

Together with my family and Jake (friend from the basketball team), we went to Detroit to watch my first nba game. It was a very close game, so it was fun. The tickets for this game were very cheap for us. This was because the Exchange Student group bought a lot of tickets in one time, so we only had to pay 20$ for each ticket. 
















100-100 at the end of regular time means.... OVERTIME. 
This is 5 minutes extra time. 


After the game we were allowed to stay in line and than go on the field and shoot a free throw. It was crowded but pretty fun to do.




Jakey getting ready for his shot.




December 11th, my 18th birthday!

I got a lot of post cards from my friends and family! And at school there were a lot of friends that knew it was my birthday. Even some of my teacher knew about it. One teacher baked cookies for the whole class because it was my birthday haha :D.

It was a lot of fun. I had basketball game too. But we lost this one.

On Friday I went to a restaurant with friends. Kathy bought two cakes for us, so we had something as a desert! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten