donderdag 8 januari 2015

Schoolweek 18 and 19&20=(holidays)

Schoolweek 18 was nothing special. I got sick on Monday night and didn't go to school till the end of the week. I missed 4 days. As soon I got better I went to a food place with Clark, Eden and Gavin (Clark's friend). The place is called Steak and Shake. We already ate dinner so we only got a shake. It was very very good! I had a banana/chocolate shake.


Schoolweek 19, first week of our 2 week holiday. 

CHRISTMAS.
On the 25th it is usual to open presents you got from your family and from Santa.
After a good breakfast our family gathered around the Christmas tree:




Here are the pictures of all presents we had.
Presents of family members:




And here are pictures of all presents together after Santa brought his presents too:




We all got a lot of presents. Here is a picture of what I got (clothes, candy, a cavaliers NBA blanket):

The most important present that I got was A TICKET FOR A NBA CLEVELAND CAVALIERS GAME, against DALLAS MAVERICKS.
Tom and Clark got a ticket too, so we could go together.

At night (25th) we went to church with the family. Here is a church-selfie:

During the break my basketball team got a few games. One of the games was on local TV (BCSN)!
First time I was on TV with my basketball team! I didn't play though.

NEW YEARS EVE.

I went to a friends house. We had a small party with a group of friends. At 00:00 we all watched the countdown in New York City (Timesquare). After that we stayed for a little bit and went to house. I had to leave earlier because I had basketball practice at noon the next day.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten