maandag 26 januari 2015

Schoolweek 22&23


Schoolweek 21 (January 10th): First made points for Anthony Wayne Basketball:

These 3 pictures are taken in a row, I made that shot!



It was very cool, because all the students, parents and teammates were all freaking out. Everybody was yelling and clapping haha :)

Everybody who ordered, got the team pictures. I also ordered a big poster with my individual picture on it. And because I'm a senior, they hang it in the gym. Look:



Here the team picture (not on the wall in the gym).





Begin of schoolweek 22 (January 12th).. MORE SHOW = NO SCHOOL








At the end of school week 22 we went to a water park an hour away from our house (January 17&18th). We arrived at 3:30PM and we left the next day (after an amazing breakfast) around 1:00PM.






Pictures of the park:


















This picture is of a surfing place. Normally, when it is on and working, there is water coming and you can do some tricks. I have a video where you can see me doing it (the quality is probably not very good..):






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten