zaterdag 1 november 2014

Schoolweek 10 and 11 (Oct 20th - November 2nd)

October 22nd. Eden's birthday. She turned 18!!
Jordan and me decided to give her a surprise party. We invited a lot of friends, and asked them to go to a restaurant called Buffalo Wild Wings. We had a special room with enough space for 17 friends. Together with Reese and Mike we had blown a lot of balloons and we gave it to everybody in the room. When Eden arrived at the restaurant, she had something that covered her eyes. She didn't know where she was. And when she walked in the room, everybody screamed SURPRISE!! She was shocked (in a positive way). We ate and had a lot of fun. The pictures are bad, because they are screenshots from a video.




At school everything is going well. It got my first quarter grades. I had one C, and the rest was all A and B's.
Basketball is also going pretty good. I feel I'm getting better. We did conditioning, the whole month of October. It was/is very tough. But I feel my condition is getting better. I don't know 100% sure yet, if I am in the team or not... but I ordered Team Shoes. So I think the chance is very big that I'm in the team. But I need to be patient, hopefully I will know it within 2 weeks.
This is just a random picture before one practice: on the Anthony Wayne floor (AW):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 28th, the NBA (highest basketball level of the USA) season started. I follow the NBA for about 3 years now. I watched recaps and just stats about games. Sometimes I watched the games through a live stream on internet (bad quality), at night (3 o'clock). Now, I can watch games at normal times with very good quality. I am so excited for the whole season. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween!!! (October 30/31) + 5 day weekend (October 30, 31 + November 1,2 and 3)

With a big group of friends we had a Halloween party. Everybody dressed up and we had fun :). We had a camp fire and a lot of food!


On the 31st, the real Halloween started. In the morning Eden, Clark, Elle and me we carving pumpkins. The pictures will explain it:





The whole house is decorated with Halloween lights: 



 A lot of families from our neighborhood came over to eat at our house. Kathy made some hot dogs and mac and cheese. At 6 o'clock all the kids went outside for trick or treating. They go to all houses in hour neighborhood, ring the doorbell, and ask for candy. Some parents went with them. 

When the kids did all the houses near to our house, they could sit in this trailer, if they didn't want to walk:

During the trick or treating (from 6 till 8) it was very cold outside. It started snowing!!! It was almost nothing, but it was snow. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a random picture of the air when we drove to school in the morning, and a picture of me and Murphy:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten