zaterdag 1 november 2014

Schoolweek 7,8,9 September 29 - October 19

It is a long time ago I posted my last story!

In the USA it is common to take a lot of pictures when you are in your senior year. You go some place and take pictures in nice clothes. I did it together with Eden, Elle and two friend (Reese and Mike). We call it Senior Pictures. A man who Eden knows from church wanted to take them for us, without charging money for it. This was the result:





























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also been to Cedar Point again (the park with all the roller coasters). This time the whole park was decorated for Halloween. I didn't take pictures of it (I forgot about it). But we went with a group of friends, from 4 till 11. We did a few haunted houses and there were walk-through's too! It was scary sometimes, that was fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Streator, Illinois (a small city 5 hours away from us). A lot of my host-mom's family lives there. We went there with my whole family. A lot of family member that live in other parts of America came there. I met a lot of new, very very nice people. :) I hope I will see them more than only this time.

One night when we were there, we ordered some pizza. We ordered two pizza's for a very big group of hungry people. I thought it wouldn't be enough. Well... it was to much for everybody. This is why:



During our stay here we went to a cemetery that is 'haunted'. It is a cemetery from about 150 years ago. We went there because there is a story about this place, that tells that there happen some weird things. Stuff like, things moving, weird sounds... all because of "ghosts". This cemetery is so old that there are no people going there to visit old relatives. It is somewhere in the middle of nowhere (in a small forest). I thought it would be fun to do and that I wouldn't be scared at all. We came there by car, and we were with 7 people, in one car. Nobody wanted to go out of the car because it was sooo creepy. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten