dinsdag 23 september 2014

Schoolweek 6 HOMECOMING WEEK

The homecoming week is a week full of fun and almost no homework. The whole week there are games and different things where grades 9 till 12 compete each other (Freshman, Sophemore, Junior and Senior). Im in 12th grade, senior.

Every day we have a theme, to wear clothes. Monday the theme was: college day. Wear something with your favourite college on it. I wore Eden's shirt with the text Notre Dame Basketball (Notre Dame is a college).

At night we had the volleyball tournament and the stadium games, we played against the other grades. I didn't play volleyball.

I went to the stadiumgames. Thats the picture below:


Stadiumgames are a lot of different minigames. I played a game that was called 'ping pong'. It wa not real ping pong, but you played it with a ping pong ball haha. I played with three other people. Reese Eden and Lauren:





TUESDAY: Favorite character day

It took me a lot of time to find out what I wanted to wear for this day. But I decided to be Mickey Mouse. The ears were not mine, I borrowed them. This was the result:




The main theme for homecoming 2014 is: Around the world.
Every grade in highschool is a continent. The seniors are the continent Afrika. For wednesday we need to wear clothes from the continent you are. I will make pictures and put them on my blog!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten