maandag 22 september 2014

Schoolweek 4

On monday we had family coming over for the whole week. Kathy's daughter Ashley (27 years old) came over with her husband Drew and her two kids Braylin and Bayley. Braylin is 2 years old, and Braylin 3 weeks! They stayed at grandpa and grandma's house (our house) for the whole week. 









This week I started basketball! I'm doing open gym (this is preparing for the season, but you don't know yet if you are in the team or not.) The way of practising here is so different that what I'm used to, but so much better. It is tough, but I learn a lot here. I will do everything to make the team. In the end of October we will have try outs for the team.

And I bought new basketball shoes this week!


At the end of this week I went to Cedar Point, with a very very nice group of exchange students!! We had a lot of fun. It was on a sunday. This weekend was the first weekend of the "halloweekends" in Cedar Point. This means that the park turns in to a scary park, full of haunted houses and scary decoration. Im sure I will go more times, because there were only 4 haunted houses. In a few weeks there will be like 15 different scary places.

The exchange students are from Italy, Spain, Norway, Germany, Swiss and The Netherlands


















 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten